Hate to #tbt twice in one day but I just found this picture looking through old photo albums #solittle #bffaeae @christen_nelson @gviola1
L O L #sweet16s #children #loveyousforevs #tbt @gviola1 @christen_nelson @jgf40 @melanielauro
FINALLY starting my finals today!
Conveniently on the last day possible -__-
Two in a row and then it’s off to Atlantic city with every senior from every university in New Jersey ! (Like literally though, the three biggest schools are going tonight so this shall be fun)
Wish me luckkkk!!!!
Sorry I’m so MIA !
I finish college foreverrrr on Wednesday and still have two finals I’ve been studying for!I’m also not allowing myself on my laptop and I hate tumblr from my phone haha
I’m seriously going to be so busy until Sunday when I graduate so bare with me if I don’t make it on here everyday, I still love ya guys but this just marks the beginning of like my adult life so I gotta take this seriously 😉
I’ve been tagged! :)
By the wonderful xpromisedforever!
1) What is the most recent thing you’ve done for the very first time? I finished a paper a week before it was due rather than hours/minutes before haha
2) Name something good that happened this week. Was told I will be graduating with the highest honors in a week and a half :)
3) Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or Instagram? Twitter or Instagram, I can’t decide!
4) What TV series do you just have to watch every week? The Following! But now it’s over :’(
5) Think back to your very first pet, what was their name? Her name was Noel :)
6) What is your current mood? Bored/Blah/Stressed
7) What was your last status update on Facebook? I don’t remember the last time I made a status on Facebook!
8) Are you where you expected yourself to be 5yrs ago? I’m not sure where I expected to be, but whatever it was I guarantee I’m in a better spot then I have anticipated :)
9) Name what you love most about yourself. My ability to make other people feel better
10) Think back to a moment (good or bad) you vividly remember impacting your life; what was it? It wasn’t when I actually had a tumor/ovary removed, it was a few years later (when I was old enough to comprehend all of it) when my mom told me the doctors told my parents there was a 99% chance I had ovarian cancer. It gave me a new perspective on life.
11) If you could have just one wish, anything in the world for whoever it may be, what would it be? This is always such a hard question - I suppose I’d wish for everyone to be living in pure happiness at some point (hopefully all!) of their life.
Even after dating for 3+ years the butterfly’s are still there ☺
I’m literally so, so lucky ❤
Two and a half years later..
& It’s crazy to see the difference in what I post on this blog.
I started this blog in December of 2010 and ever since then I have been a “love blog.” I posted pictures I thought were really cute, usually younger couples kissing/holding hands etc. and rarely ever reblogged wedding photos or anything referring to marriage.
As many of you know my blog as always been driven by the love for my boyfriend and it’s amazing looking back on my archive and seeing how my love for him has changed and grown.
I find myself reblogging many more wedding photos and wedding-esq things now that we are older and our “future” is finally approaching.
I’ve always been careful when saying things like “I’m going to marry him” because I’ve done that before in an old relationship and well, I’m sure we can all guess that isn’t happening (and I’m obviously grateful for that!)
Anyway, what I’m getting at here is, it’s amazing to look back and seeing how I felt when Ryan and I only dating for a few months, to how I feel now being 22 and planning our future together through my blog :) <3